Friday 27 October 2017

October Card Focus



This Month, I have been working hard with a fundraiser for a local church supporting their family camp, where they encourage families and community to come together for support. 

I wanted to get behind them, so we focused on the approaching Christmas season and have begun setting up interest and building up anticipation with focused marketing towards the event.

I may be new to Stampin Up!, but I am not new to the need for clear, consistent advertisement and marketing to gain interest in your product. I sincerely hope all the years of training and experience will pay off now that I am a proud Stay at Home Mum.

If you love what you do, share it, post it, live and breathe it!

Watch this Video Tutorial for the instructions!



Like me on Facebook Page -  Creative Comfort

 Be sure to write my name Cassandra Comfort as your demonstrator and I will send you a FREE gift as a thankyou!

Have an inspirational day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts

Stampin Dreams Blog Hop - Birthday Theme

Birthday theme Hi there Thanks for visiting my page! You are currently visiting Cassie Comfort from Australia.  ...