Thursday 18 January 2018

Stampin Dreams Blog Hop - Love Theme




"Welcome to the monthly Stampin' Dreams Blog Hop. 


This month's theme is:


Love theme


You are currently visiting Cassie Comfort from Australia. 
I hope you enjoy my project!

Paper! I love all the beautiful, gorgeous and glitzy designs 
and how they just make a card pop and bring a dull design to life! 

Today I am sending this 'Thank you' to someone I love.

A soft-toned lovely little message of my love for them!


 You will see here a gorgeous watercolor effect stamp.
(A sneaky peek from the new Sale-A-Brations catalogue.) 
(Available now in Jan 2018) called Lots of Lavender. 
Can I just say- Gorgeous!!

I've used a light-toned piece here with Linen Twine. I love this card!
Ive a mind to keep it, but that would spoil the fun.

A little photopolymer stamp was used from Feather Together dipped in Versamark then Memento Black Ink and clear embossed to make it pop! I love how it makes the words look like enamel and shine out of the card.

A simple, but elegant design to change someone's day.

I hope the projects you've seen here on my blog today have 
inspired you & brightened your day.

 You are currently visiting Cassie Comfort. 


Happy stamping and sharing!!!


Check out the rest of the amazing bloggers in this blog hop. 
Please see the list below & hop through all of the people on the list to see all our projects. 
You don't want to miss any!








These are some of the products I've used in my card. 
Click on the photo to shop these products.

Lots of Lavender Stamp Set

Linen Twine
 
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper



11 comments:

  1. I love this stamp & dsp combo. They look really pretty together. Thanks for joining in with the January Stampin Dreams Blog Hop xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and sweet Cassie. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Cassie. I would never think of stamping on this dsp, but it looks so cool.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Cassie.....will definitely have to put that stamp set on my list

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple, yet so stylish! Love the stamping on the DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the lavender with the wood grain, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all! Fun to be a part of the blog hop and share my creations with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. I love the texture in this card both on the DSP and then you topped it off with the twine.

    ReplyDelete

Previous Posts

Stampin Dreams Blog Hop - Birthday Theme

Birthday theme Hi there Thanks for visiting my page! You are currently visiting Cassie Comfort from Australia.  ...